Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Google assistant on buds2 pro

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
BustDoff
Student
Options
Hello, anyone know a way to get google assistant on buds2 pro? I have been trying, last thing I tried was setting up touch for bixby and then deleted bixby to try force it to use Google, didn't work but fun thing happened, no warning before deleting bixby but after I get the info that I can't reactivate it for a week!😅 haha

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BustDoff
Student
Options
I fixed it if anyone want google assistant, just find bixby app and long press and press the I icon go to "set as defult" in there u can clear the defult, next time you push to assistant on buds it will ask you which u want to use, and i guess u can download other assistant if you want to! Now it works! Wie happy person here! Gl out there.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
BustDoff
Student
Options
I fixed it if anyone want google assistant, just find bixby app and long press and press the I icon go to "set as defult" in there u can clear the defult, next time you push to assistant on buds it will ask you which u want to use, and i guess u can download other assistant if you want to! Now it works! Wie happy person here! Gl out there.