Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z Flip5, Fold5 & More! | Offers and Pre-order

(Topic created on: 27-07-2023 06:07 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Our newest launch has hopefully not gone unnoticed - the new Samsung smartphones have been revealed at Unpacked 2023: Galaxy Flip5 and Fold5! Available to pre-order now in the Nordics (SE , DK , FI , NO)

Don't forget to check out the amazing offers with them too:

Galaxy Z Flip5 offer: 1000 SEK/750 DKK/100 EUR/1000 NOK as extra in trade in-discount & upgraded storage at no extra cost (SE DK FINO)

Galaxy Z Fold5 offer: 1500 SEK/1100 DKK/150 EUR/1500 NOK as extra in trade in-discount & upgraded storage at no extra cost (SEDKFINO) 

The next gen Samsung smartphones aim to support your everyday life in best possible way - allowing you to share your world and connect with the people around you. With Galaxy Z Flip and Fold, you can do more than ever, more easily, with an ecosystem of Galaxy innovations, experiences and connected devices — from your tablets, wearables, PCs to Smart TVs and home appliances.

community_newsroom-banner_unpk-aug23_1000x425.png

Of course we did not stop there – say hello to Galaxy Watch6 and Galaxy Tab S9!

Whether you want to better your sleeping habits, workouts or answer a call, it’s all within reach with Galaxy Watch6! 

Galaxy Watch6 offer: Pre-order and get 500 SEK/500 NOK/375 DKK/50 EUR discount & Fabric Band (SE, NO, DK, FI)!

Creative making, gaming or digital meetings, no matter what you're passionate about or want to achieve, the new Galaxy Tab S9 will help you reach the next level. 

Galaxy Tab S9 offer: At least 500 SEK/500 NOK/375 DKK/50 EUR extra in trade in-discount and upgraded storage at no extra cost (SE, NO, DK, FI)

So - what are your thoughts on the Unpacked launch? If you have any questions feel free to ask them here! 👇

/Emmi
4 REPLIES 4
powerofviva
Apprentice
Options
I preordered z fold 5, but did not get 4 month youtube premium offer.
I talked to customer support alot and still they could not fix my issue.
Is there any hope that someone help me here?
0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Hi! @powerofviva 

This offer is only available to new users (who have not previously participated in a YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music trial).

/Daniel
0 Likes
Jojjej
First Poster
Options
No thanks.. Nothing new same as fold 3 only higher price
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Oh sorry you feel that way @Jojjej - maybe next time there will be something interesting for you 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes