Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds multipoint

(Topic created on: 06-11-2023 05:54 PM)
FardinK
Pioneer
Options
Hey, I experienced something pretty cool with the buds2 pro. I usually watch movies with my sister who's in a different country. We call each other and watch a movie. I used my galaxy tab s6 lite to stream the movie on my side and my galaxy s23 ultra for the call. I had my buds2 pro connected to the s23 ultra and decided to connect them to my tab so that my sister doesn't hear the audio from the movie from my tab. Then suddenly when I connected the tab I could hear both her on the call and the movie in my buds. I thought that was really cool but then I realized that the buds2 pro don't support multipoint so this shouldn't be possible. Now I can't replicate that. I'm wondering if it was a bug or something. Has anyone else had any experience with this?
5 REPLIES 5
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @FardinK!

Galaxy buds2 Pro runs Bluetooth version 5.3 which supports multiple devices connecting to it. However, we do not have any official support for playing sound from 2 devices in the same audio device. So you won't be able to do this again. But we will take this further as feedback internally.

/Daniel
FardinK
Pioneer
Options
Hopefully it will be added in the future because it was very cool and useful! 👍
FMorschel
Student
Options

Maybe you used music share by mistake?

FMorschel
Student
Options

I agree, that would be really useful!

ChaseLiu
Apprentice
Options

Samsung always do these kinda bs. Like their phones done support aptx adaptive and snapdragon sound, just because they want to trap people. Will not buy any samsung products anymore. Good strategy, really repulsive.