Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Campaign

(Topic created on: 21-06-2021 11:41 AM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi! I thought I'd start this thread to collect all the questions you have about the S21/Galaxy Buds Campaign 😎

// ElinH
25 REPLIES 25
Samer91
First Poster
Options
Hello
I would to ask if I can get the samsung buds when I buy a new s 21 ultra from comviq or the deal just in samsung website in Sweden?
0 Likes
Saiddias
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have bought the S21 and am trying to take part in the campaign with the Buds but can't seem to claim them. The phone is registered to Samsung Members. How do I do it?

/Said
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi! Comviq is unfortunately not a part of the deal - you can take part of the campaign if you buy your phone via Tele2. See more information on the ongoing campaigns here 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes
Sallis
Apprentice
Options
Har köpt 2 mobiler S21 Ultra och samsung lovade mig att få ta del av erbjudandet. Fick INGET !! kontaktade igen samsung och deras svar va :
Oj vi ber om ursäkt men agenten gave dig fel information !! REALLY ????
Samsung har bytt till USB-C , det innebär att kunder måste köpa antigen en adapter eller nya hörlurar..

DE HÄNVISAR KUNDER TILL TELE2 FÅR ATT BETALA ÄNNU MER.
DÅ DU SOM ÄR 'KUND' KOMMER ATT BETALA ÄVEN FÖR BUDS ! SÅ INGENTING ÄR GRATIS!

DU BLIR LURAD MED ANDRA ORD..

BRA JOBBAT SAMSUNG!!

Jag vet min kommentar kommer att raderas då samsung ACCEPTERAR INTE KRITIK..
0 Likes
Samer91
First Poster
Options
I bought already:(
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey @Sallis 

I have sent you a private message, please check your inbox 🤞 To clarify; if you have bought the phone through 3 outside of the campaign period, and 3 have promised you the Buds Live - you will have to contact them to look into this for you. You can find terms and conditions for active our campaigns here.

// ElinH
0 Likes
MiaMariaSpa
Student
Options

Where are the headphones? And how do I get in contact with Samsung? I bought the S21 %G during the campaign that was active until May 3rd through Telia. Signed up via Members app. It said it can take one month before delivery and now it's been almost two months. It doesn't work to follow the link for questions, I just get directed to new campaigns. Do I need to buy them or will they arrive?

Sallis
Apprentice
Options
Välkommen till Samsung !!
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey 😊 If you send me a private message via my profile with your order details I will see if I can find out where your headphones are!

//Elin

// ElinH
0 Likes