Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating experience with delivery company Bring..

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 11:36 AM)
louise998
First Poster
Options

The delivery company Bring is so bad, I have to wait so long and they kept canceled on me cause their own platform issue and I got a poor apology and wasted time. Shopping on Samsung online is not cheaper than other vendors but such poor services with the selection of delivery company and with less open purchase time, this is really frustrating. if the delivery company is like Bring again, I really would not like to use the Samsung online shop again.....

2 weeks ago it was in Mölnlycke, now it is still not delivered to göteborg...Calling the Bring customer services, they were like "Sorry, but our booking system is broken and we deleted all your booking so just book again", nobody gave me a call telling me what was happened. It was really frustrating and bad.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
MarcustT
Community Manager
Options

Hi @louise998 

Sorry to read about your experience with delivery. Valuable feedback for us to get. 

Have you got you delivery now? Or can I try to assist in anyway  regarding the delivery ? 

/Marcus 🙂

0 Likes
DSM4
Apprentice
Options

I'm facing similar issue. I wish I had read this post before making the purchase. Have made a new post on this community with a hope to receive some qualified answer.

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @DSM4 

So sorry to hear about your experience, I have answered you in your other thread. I will take your feedback further, please send a PM to me with your name, email address and order nr. I will have a look with my colleagues and see what have happened! 

/Emmi
0 Likes