Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

FRP on Samsung Galaxy tab s4

(Topic created on: 01-01-2024 09:22 PM)
Arneanka
Apprentice
Options

Hello!

I have had an refurbished s4 for a year now and it went slower and slower, last week when playing a game i got recomended to move files to the SD card to free up space, after playing for a day the battery went down to 2 % and i continued playing until it shut down, after i got home from work in the evening i tried to start up the tabled and it was frozen in the boot loop. it has taken me plenty of days to figure out that moving some stuff to the SD card locks it.

I have tried Odin and a shitload of original firmwares and finally figured out this from the internet, and to be honest i have tried som bad ways too, but after getting hit by the antivirus saying the apps contain viruses i stopped to what you guys have to say.

The tablet stops on SAMSUNG logo and after a few minutes reboots.

with Odin i try to install the firmwarefile "SAMFW.COM_SM-T830_NEE_T830XXU5CVG2_fac",

i use AP, BL and "CSC_" not "HOME_CSC". It installed perfectly but no bananas, its still stuck in the loop after all i tried, i only play 1 game on the tablet and i dont wanna pay a few thousand swedish for a new one.

its the wifi edition and from day one of the trouble iwe been able to read T830XXU5CVG2 from the text that comes up when i go into recovery mode.

Is there something i can do to fix this or is it another technological paperweight from the past?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @Arneanka!

We can only recommend that you take it in to a service center to have this fixed.

/Daniel

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @Arneanka!

We can only recommend that you take it in to a service center to have this fixed.

/Daniel
Arneanka
Apprentice
Options

thx for reply, ill take it to a service place and see what they can do to it if thats the only solution :smiling-face:

2TC-sy67
Navigator
Options
Kontrollera versionsnumret för Odin-programmet, kontrollera ramverkets giltighet och om det fungerar bra
Austin33
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get this fixed? I am having the exact same issue.

0 Likes
Arneanka
Apprentice
Options

No, i dident bother, the game i used to play has been removed, so i have no use for a tablet and will never ever buy a samsung again or any other tablet locking you out of your own hardware. but it has been annoying me ever since it happend so i might take it to a service point in the near future if i can find the receipt for it.

There must be tons of smartphones and tablets around the world unusable from this sort of things, littering the world.

0 Likes