Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ boost issues

(Topic created on: 02-11-2023 07:22 PM)
grant123
Student
Options
I can't seem to get the Disney+ offer to work. I'm on.tge page and it's asks me to select my device but nothing else happens. I've looked at tops on here and the moderators have said to clear my data on chrome. I've fond this but it still won't work. Any help?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Stuvan
Voyager
Options
If you can, use a computer to redeem it, not a phone
0 Likes
grant123
Student
Options
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it looks like I need a samsung laptop to make it work 😫
0 Likes
Stuvan
Voyager
Options
I had to use my computer and Chrome browser to get my Disney code to show. I tried 3 or 4 different phone browsers but just kept getting stuck in a loop.

Hope you eventually get it sorted
Seragon
First Poster
Options
Tried it but it won't allow you to redeem from a computer. Tells you to use your samsung device
0 Likes
Stuvan
Voyager
Options
I used my PC. I troubleshooted the problem and found a forum post from somewhere that had a slightly different link to click on, once I did that, it gave me my code. I'd suggest Googling the problem and you may stumble across the forum post that I found.
0 Likes
Seragon
First Poster
Options
Got to the claim where it says 12 month. Finally got to page giving the code but its only for 6 months
0 Likes
Mateix
Explorer
Options

Like me you may need to disable any and all browser ad blocker, tracker and privacy services or extensions. When I used a browser with none of those operationg everything worked as it should.  It had been driving me crazy.

0 Likes