Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Weekly News - w. 20

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 01:15 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Nordic Newsletter w. 20

Welcome to the week 20 newsletter! Bringing you the latest from the Community newsroom, Global Samsung news and some updates from the world of tech 🌱

Community News 👬👫👭

Community Contest - Family Favourites

Guess what - we've launched another community contest an plan on having this as a (almost) monthly activity. We still have some Galaxy Buds Pro to give away, so if you missed them the last time this is your chance 😍 Head over to share your best family memory!

Family-Contest_community_1440x760.png

Community Newsroom

Want to know more about how Samsung work to make the world a better place? Read the latest article about Samsung Global Goals 🤗

Samsung News 🇳🇴🇸🇪🇩🇰🇫🇮🌍

A new era of smartwatch innovation starts here 

Want to learn more about our most empowering tool - the smartwatch? Read this article and try to resist getting one of your own.

11 things we know about the new smartwatch 

Part two - check this article out for 11 things we know about the new smartwatch.

Tech News 🌍

Will Chrome get a follow feature?

Chrome is testing a new "follow" button.. Google Reader reincarnated anyone?

That's all for this week! Hope you all had a wonderful week  and remember to look after each other 🤝

// ElinH
6 REPLIES 6
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Ware OS on Samsung watches!? Let's take a moment to rejoice in this monumental event! Not having Wear OS is the only reason I've had a hard time getting excited about Galaxy watches. I've owned a Galaxy watch active for a while now, and like it, but I've always felt limited not being able to use features that need Ware OS. I am excited to see what comes out of this union.

Samcan
Apprentice
Options
Who won?
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Here is the winner 😍 We will host another contest soon!

// ElinH
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Oh - maybe the link doesn't work. If you go to "contests - family favorites" you will find the winning entry at the top 😀

// ElinH
0 Likes
Oluman
Student
Options
Sweden Gothenburg
0 Likes
Lille888
Journeyman
Options
When our Famiæy get together again
0 Likes