Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I revert One UI 6.0 update?

(Topic created on: 24-12-2023 08:42 AM)
Lews
Student
Options
One UI 6.0 update made my Galaxy Tab S9+ almost unusable. Navigation it totally messed up, especially with the keyboard, but also without. Escape on the keyboard no longer works as back button and swiping has totally changed. It's almost impossible to navigate on the tablet and it's extremely frustrating. Everything was working fine before the update.

Please fix ASAPor tell me how to revert this update!
25 REPLIES 25
Kasiopeja
First Poster
Options
The same happend to my mobile galazy 33
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @Lews!

You cannot go back to a previous version. If you are experiencing problems with the latest update, we recommend that you submit your device's system logs to us so that our technicians can investigate further. You do this through creating an error report.

You can create a error report like this: Samsung Members > Support > Error report.

/Daniel
beginner_adventurer
Apprentice
Options
It also made my phone unuseble, Hi, my phone can not recognize the simcard 😕 what should I do? It is S21fe 5g
Daniel-M
Options

HI @beginner_adventurer!

I answered you on your previous post but I can answer here as well.

If your phone does not recognize your SIM card, we recommend that you check that it is inserted correctly according to the manual. If you have a phone with dual sim, you can test the other sim card slot. Should it be the same problem there, we recommend that you test the SIM card in another phone if you have the opportunity to so, this is to rule out that there is nothing wrong with the SIM card.

If none of this works, you are welcome to contact our customer support for more help.

/Daniel
Cuh
First Poster
Options

I have the same problems. Worst stuff I experienced is windows in DEX not automatically resizing anymore if you drag them to borders of the screen and ESC not working as back anymore, horrible usability and no way to change those!

GKChef
First Poster
Options

How can we get the system logs to you?

I can't text or make phone calls. 

This is what shows up.  I can't access my contacts either. BTW, you have the same first name and your last name behind with same letter as my last name.  

1000014223.jpg

1000014169.jpg

up

Daniel-M
Options

Hi @GKChef!

When you create an error report in the samsung members app, the app will ask you if you want to send your device's system logs. Which you then press yes. Then we will be able to investigate what is happening with your device. You can create an error report like this: Samsung Members > Support > Error report.

/Daniel
Billcec
First Poster
Options

Well I can tell you as a Samsung owner that I personally do not appreciate these unwanted updates that screw up the phone since this last update now I got this T-Mobile enriched calling that's going to let me know who's calling and what they're calling for and it don't work worth a ***** it doesn't say anything and I want it off my phone I'm tired of seeing the little icon show up at the top it does nothing and it irritates me I don't like it, customer should have the choice to update their phone if they want to update it or not it's my phone not your phone you don't update it because if you think that it's your phone!!! This is my property I bought it I paid for it I'm the one who says what happens on it you don't get to come in and just automatically update and screw my ***** up 😡😡😡😡

Members_KfF4Teu
Student
Options

I am really fed up with the latest software update I received and loaded today. My AOL app immediately stopped working and Samsung system told me I have a bug with AOL and that their developers need to fix it. There is no bug with my AOL app, it is patently clear something in the latest Samsung software update has caused this and you kust want to blame somebody else. So now Nothing in my AOL email and news app is available to me. Updates for all of my apps are done automatically so everything is at latest versions.  FIX IT Samsung or you lose a customer