Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Areas around the tv that is brighter

(Topic created on: 24-01-2022 09:17 AM)
Roarmf
Apprentice
Options

Hi.

I bought a QE75Q80AATXXU. I noticed that around the tv screen there is areas that is brighter and have the same shape as the protection bars and styrofoam that was around the tv when i unpacked it.  It's very noticeable in some movie and game scenes. Somebody know what this is? I have tried every settings and washing it away with a microfiber cloth with water. 

best regards

Roar

IMG_0086.pngIMG_0087.png

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Roarmf
Apprentice
Options

Hi. Thanks for reply. This is after i have removed the protective film. I got the solution on an other forum. The pixels got bruised during transport. Something heavy was put on the box and squashed the packaging hard onto the panel.

/Roar

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
MarcustT
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Roarmf 

That's look strange. Looking at the QE75Q80AATXXU this looks like UK model(XXU), but same model(QE85Q80AATXXC) sold in Nordics usually have protector screen that should be taken off.

If your TV has a protective film, it should have a "tab" in one of these corners sticking out, There should also be a barcode on the screen. In this link you can see a clip how to see if you have a film and also : How to remove the protective film from your new TV | Samsung Hacks 

If this is not the case, I recommend to contact the support for more help. 

/Marcus

0 Likes
Solution
Roarmf
Apprentice
Options

Hi. Thanks for reply. This is after i have removed the protective film. I got the solution on an other forum. The pixels got bruised during transport. Something heavy was put on the box and squashed the packaging hard onto the panel.

/Roar

0 Likes
MarcustT
Community Manager
Options

ok, good you find a answer, and thank you for the info. 

But sorry the see this was the case. Hope you find a solution to get a tv with out this issues. 

/Marcus

0 Likes