Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Go to solution Solved

Apple iPhone or Samsung galaxy πŸ€”

(Topic created on: 06-12-2023 12:44 AM)
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Which is better, Apple iPhone, or Samsung Galaxy, never had an Apple iPhone, need assurance, to scared to change to iPhone and be completely dissaapointed, what do you guys think, all help/ advice is πŸ’― % WELCOME πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ πŸ’› 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MKS22Ultra
Pathfinder
Options
If you like customising your phone then Samsung. If you are ok with basic customisation but are more inclined towards long term performance then iPhone. Which country you are buying from? If UK then blindly go for iPhone. You can return it in 14 days if you don't like.

View solution in context

28 REPLIES 28
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Your mainly going to get a samsung response due to this being a samsung form however I can tell you thr following since I have owned iphones. In my experience its a completely different experience and when I have been on iphone I have missed samsung. Iphones a couple years ago were pretty good but now with all the bugs in ios 17 I would stay well clear. Samsung you get more for less. I just purchased a galaxy tab s9 ultra for Β£440 on offer. The equivalent ipad is Β£1250 as you can't get offers with apple and it has less storage and worse screen tech. If your happy with samsung don't move you will regret it. I'm not going to sit here and say iphones are terrible as they are not but the experience on samsung is much smoother and like I said you get so much more for your money. If you moved at first you would be like wow as its something new and different and the pros do have a good build but it soon wears off and you long for samsung. The truth of which is better depends on who you ask the person themselves but for me in my opinion samsung is better, the only exception is maybe the apple watch.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
The main reason I have never switched to iPhone is the amount of shattered screens I have seen people with iPhones have.

Also I love the freebies Samsung throws in now and then compared to iPhone.

On terms of the better phone. It's really down to choice.

Samsung has just a hoard of customisations that the iPhone don't offer .

Not to mention the freedom of using different stuff with Android in general.

At the end of the day it's your money and your choice.

If you wanna stick with Samsung get their Ultra phones.
Solution
MKS22Ultra
Pathfinder
Options
If you like customising your phone then Samsung. If you are ok with basic customisation but are more inclined towards long term performance then iPhone. Which country you are buying from? If UK then blindly go for iPhone. You can return it in 14 days if you don't like.
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Cool 😎 πŸ†’οΈ
0 Likes
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
πŸ‘
0 Likes
neonfour
Pathfinder
Options
Neither. And both. At the sane time. Pick one that best suits your needs and screw everyone else
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Ye think iPhone a fashion accessory xxx
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
Only you can decide, if anything I love trying lots of tech and reach my own conclusions, for me I got hooked after a friend was showing off a Samsung Galaxy device.

I then got heavy into ODIN Rooted ROM flashing, but abandoned it all around the S6 time.

Some people find Apple products ecosystem the best, I would agree it is so tight, but that is also its flaw for me, they want sheep who like shiny stuff.

Lastly I use O365 allot and slowly Microsoft and Samsung have nearly nailed it, one of the reasons I ditched all Apple products, even my son buckled and went from Apple to Samsung.

I started with Microsoft mobiles OS, moved to iPhone, then Android ZTE, then Samsung S3 and never looked back, but due to family members insisting on Apple products, even I used an iPad Pro and iPad Mini and Apple TV, in addition to total nightmares keeping family Apple watches and mobiles upto date.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
So is it worth it or not ?
0 Likes