Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI LANGUAGE PACKS PLEASE HAVE SWEDISH

(Topic created on: 15-02-2024 08:56 PM)
AmeliaViolet
Apprentice
Options

I bought the s24 ultra mainly because of the translation function using the ai but it is so disappointing that it is very limited and they dont even have swedish 😕 i wish they said it because right now i felt cheated. 😢 i really hope they will add more language like swedish 🙏 

18 REPLIES 18
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
I read somewhere that Swedish language is on its way for AI features, so we will have to sit tight and wait.
AmeliaViolet
Apprentice
Options
I really hope so 🙏
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Well it would be kinda useless to let us in Sweden use AI when Swedish is missing and Norwegian for Norway and so on isn't in AI features. Hopefully a update will add missing languages soon and we can start using Swedish :smiling-face:
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

With the abundance of translation models that are already available out there, this really shouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately it seems to be the normal practice in the industry. Things come in English, Spanish German, and French. The others have to wait and hope they don't get ignored.

It's worse when they just plain block the features in my opinion, as many can understand multiple languages.

Members_6cJYyXW
First Poster
Options

Yes I also pondered this! I'm from the UK but lived in sweden for over 12years, I can speak and write fluently but contacted samsung about the same thing as I thought it would be a great addition. They have a few languages but half of them are languages that many of us in Europe won't use so seems a shame to me 

Ratteb
Pioneer
Options
Agreed! I've been patiently waiting for Bixby to support Swedish and Arabic as well. Especially when it comes to reading notifications aloud using the buds. It sounds absolutely gibberish when I receive a message in swedish and the voice tries to speak it. 😂 there is a lot of features being missed out on only due to the language barrier. Even though one of the main themes of Samsung's launch this year was to break this barrier.
ExpertofPhones
Pioneer
Options
I want it to have swedish too
Cummy
First Poster
Options
Meeto
ShadAhm
First Poster
Options
Really need swedish