Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advert with S PEN included - received without - nobody knows at Samsung

(Topic created on: 03-01-2024 08:04 PM)
m111vdp
Student
Options

I just got a Galaxy  s21 ULTRA renewed. the advert clearly states "S PEN INCLUDED"

No S Pen in the package. I called and after talking to a customer service agent and her asking around, I got the same answer "not included". Same for the charger (Also mentioned on the website)

Frustrating, especially considering the inflated price. never again and an outstanding order will also be cancelled unless somebody has the sense to check the advert an send the S PEN and charger advertised.

I'll try to upload a screenshot from the website.

MarcS PEN INCLUDED !!!S PEN INCLUDED !!!CHARGER INCLUDEDCHARGER INCLUDED

5 REPLIES 5
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have my s21 ultra from preorder and it was never the case with the spen included nor was a charger.

I bought my own spen and charger.

With the s21 ultra the spen is optional as it won't support all the Bluetooth functions which the built in spen would like the s22 or s23 series.

I also had to buy a separate case to keep my spen.

Obviously where ever you got that from.its misleading.
m111vdp
Student
Options
It is clearly advertised on the Samsung renewed page, "s pen included" see the screenshot I posted earlier. https://www.samsung.com/uk/certified-re-newed-phones/
0 Likes
RajeevPR
Voyager
Options
I think in this case you should return the product ASAP,
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I previously had the s21u and had to buy the s pen separately.

It was a kind of add on for the s21u... it didn't fully operate like the note phones... but was a nice addition.

For info it wasn't usually sold with the phone. It is also a lot bigger than the note pens and the newer s22u and s23u integrated pens.

You can buy one fairly cheap... if I were you I would just drop the issue with samsung customer service (who are generally pretty rubbish at resolving issues) and buy one for £17 on amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-S21-Ultra-Pen-Black/dp/B08PPTGF2H/ref=asc_df_B08PPTGF2H/?tag=googsh...

Smiley.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @m111vdp ,

Yeah, I agree: that's not good. 😞 Thanks for letting us know. I've escalated this at the Samsung side.

0 Likes