Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate sound for only the Message app?

(Topic created on: 06-04-2024 04:37 PM)
s75na
First Poster
Options

How can I set the signal/sound that says I have a new message and only for the Message app. Not general for all apps. I have a s23.

Hur kan jag ställa in signalen/ljudet som säjer att jag har ett nytt meddelande och endast för appen Meddelande. Inte generellt för alla appar. Jag har en s23.

3 REPLIES 3
Ham0deh
Navigator
Options
Hey @s75na!
You can easily do this by creating a routine. Here are the steps:

1. Open the app called "Modes and Routines".
2. Click on "Create a new routine".
3. For the "If" section, select "Notification received" and then choose the app that you want to be notified about when you receive any notification from it.
4. For the "Then" section, click on "Effects" and then on "Beep once".
5. Save the routine and you're all set! 😊
chaozinga
Journeyman
Options
Here's an easier way you can do it!
(You can do it exactly the same way for any app you want, e.g. notification sounds for incoming emails, Facebook notifications, whatever you want 🙂)

1. Press and hold the "messages" app to enter "App Info"
2. Tap on "notifications"
3. Tap on the notification categories located at the bottom
4. Tap on "new messages"
5. Here there is a menu where you can customize the notifications, in the second section you tap on "sounds", here you choose which ringtone or notification sound you want for new messages in the messages app.

(Swedish)
Här är ett enklare sätt att göra det!
(Du kan göra det på exakt samma sätt för vilken app du vill, t.ex. aviseringsljud för inkommande e-post, Facebook-aviseringar, vad du vill 🙂)
1. Tryck och håll ned appen "meddelanden" för att gå in i "App Info"
2. Klicka på "aviseringar"
3. Klicka på aviseringskategorierna längst ner
4. Klicka på "nya meddelanden"
5. Här finns en meny där du kan anpassa aviseringarna, i det andra avsnittet trycker du på "ljud", här väljer du vilken ringsignal eller aviseringsljud du vill ha för nya meddelanden i meddelandeappen. 1713685231842.jpg1713685231893.jpg1713685231933.jpg1713685231967.jpg
chaozinga
Journeyman
Options
And an even easier way you can do it:
1. Open the Messages app
2. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
3. Tap Settings.
And from here you follow the same steps that I wrote in my last post from step 2.
(I'm thinking it might be easier to find by going through the settings in the Messages app)

(Swedish)
Och ett ännu enklare sätt att göra det på:
1. Öppna appen Meddelanden
2. Tryck på de tre prickarna i det övre högra hörnet.
3. Tryck på Inställningar.
Och härifrån följer du samma steg som jag skrev i mitt förra inlägg från steg 2.
(Jag tänker att det kan vara lättare att hitta genom att gå igenom inställningarna i appen Meddelanden) 1713685949915.jpg