Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

peter76a
Apprentice
Options

Hi all

I thought i reach out to all of you in order to find if there may exist a solution to my touch screen problems. I have recieved 3 tab A9+ 5 8/128. 1st works perfect, last two had the same touch screen problem. I am almost afraid i will get the same problem when i order my 4th A9+ now, so I hope someone of you might know how I could fix it. I have seen several similar posts about this issue on the web, but not found any solutions to it yet.

Touch screen problem

Screen freezes with a few seconds in between when i used two fingers and i have to lift and tuch the screen again, when playing games, so it didnt work. I tried an app "touch screen test", where the touches of two fingers froze and stayed put/locked in the position it froze. this happend with a few seconds in between.

What i realized with the last A9+ i sent back, was that the problem occured only when i held it with two hands, almost like my hands (not tuching the screen) interfered with the screen in some way.  If i pointed my  two fingers perpendicular to the screen surface (no hands close to the screen), the freezing/locking problem did not occure. 

I tested:

*turned off guestures, updated, reboots, factory reset etc.

*all possible variants of times for "unwanted touches" on the screen.

*60 or 90 Hz.

*minimum software installed.

*touch screen test.

*Samsung screen diagnostic, filling cubes, stops responding and i have to re-touch screen again.

nothing worked.

Best regards

Who Me Too'd this topic