cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

alexkatz
Explorer
Options

I bought my Samsung s10e in 2019 and since then I can't upgrade my phone. I have unlimited money (for a phone) but the market doesn't respond to my cravings. And it has been 4 years. I want a new phone with a better cpu, better camera, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and 120hz 5.8 inch screen. Is that too much to ask? 

What I tried (by "tried" I mean bought and tested for a month before returning):

Iphone XR - huge, terrible software (I hate IOS.), wobbly in the table (camera on one side)

Samsung s21 - too big, hard to reach top of the screen, not a fan of fingerprint scanner, wobbly

Samsung s22 - basically the same. although it's a little bit smaller, still bad. Wobbly

iphone 13 mini - square, terrible software

I know that I can buy a case to even out the surface. But I'm buying a phone with a glass back because I like the feel.

Also, I have huge hands (I can press left ctrl and right ctrl with one hand) but I'm used to using my phone with a single hand. 

There is also zenfone that felt PERFECT at the store but I don't like the camera there. And I like samsung, I REALLY don't want to switch. But if s23 is another huge brick - I'm going to give up. I just can't take it any longer, I need a new phone that I don't want to break against the wall because it hurts my hand to use it.

I have plenty of friends who feel the same. Unlimited money but no good phones to spend them on. At this point, if you just put a better camera in S10e and upgrade the CPU and the screen (you can even cut the battery in half, I can carry a powerbank..) - I will give you 2k for this monstrosity.  

Who Me Too'd this topic