Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Hub on M5 and M7 Smart Monitors of 2021 (Mx0A)

(Topic created on: 06-07-2022 10:50 PM)
ElDodrigo
Explorer
Options

Why can't Smart Monitors of 2021 get the Gaming Hub?

I feel this could (and should) work on ALL your Smart Monitors: M50A and M70A owners were first to test drive this concept.

I didn't regret the purchase but I got mine in March 2022, a few weeks before the Mx0B series was launched, for the exact same price of £349 (which went down to £299 a few weeks later). 

I feel we're being punished for trusting Samsung's innovative reputation... after all, if nobody purchased the first series, would there even be the Mx0B series. 

I could sell my M70A and put that towards the M70B but why would anyone want a second hand M70A for around the same price as a second hand M70B, knowing it has lesser functionality? 

Samsung don't even have trade-in options on your Smart Monitors. 

Please bring the Gaming Hub to ALL Samsung Smart Monitors because as it stands, it seems to be Game Over for your loyal customers who gave you their trust, hard earned money and who are also behind the success of your new line of products!

2 REPLIES 2
surfino
First Poster
Options

They removed even 2022 models as M5 2022 had problems with the streaming app (geforce now and xbox) , for now the only compatible ones are the ones stated in their website.

0 Likes
l0bs_ter
Apprentice
Options

Hi
I am looking to buy a 32 inch M50 monitor

what is the exact difference between S32AM5xx and S32BM5xx?
i could not find anything 

0 Likes