Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless charging on Xcover in the future ?

(Topic created on: 16-02-2024 05:32 AM)
joboujp
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

my wife loved her Xcover pro, but as she work in a farm she got all kind of  dust and hay in the charging port. She was tired of cleaning it every day.  Because of that we had to get a nokia phone that is rugged and has wireless charging.

Do you plane on getting a version of the Xcover with wireless charging ?  she would love to come back to samsung but she need a rugged phone with wireless charging.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Just on a side note what I do to protect my charging port is to purchase a silicone dust cap that slots into the charging port to stop debris getting inside. 

i.e 

Screenshot_20240216_053911_Samsung Internet.jpg

They are a cheap option to help stop a potential failure on the phone. 

Samsung strive to enhance products which also involve wireless charging built in. Maybe one day we'll see all models of Samsung phone have this function. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
There are steps you can take to protect the charging port as suggested. Whilst nit aware of definite plans would be advantageous to provide wireless charging in the future. The latest X cover pro devices have a replaceable Battery so can have a spare one with you, if desired.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes