Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Networking problem

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 11:47 AM)
BigD93
Journeyman
Options
I cannot correctly connect to my home router (Virgin), unless l switch Flight Mode on/off. When l change locations in my property, l have again to switch Flight Mode on/off. Only once this process has been completed can l achieve the ISP speeds (circa Download 250mbs and Upload 26mbs). l have a Samsung M31. I have tried all options such as; forgetting network, clearing cache, safe mode, powersaving off. Can you please help and give me suggestions to obtain good wifi connection at home. All other devices connect to wifi without problems. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Neo001
Legend
Options

Try reseting Network connections in Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings.

Note that you resetting network settings will also reset Bluetooth connections.

nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Can you log onto the router and see how or if the phone is registered with the router.
0 Likes
BigD93
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for quick response. I tried that and logged in again using password. The problem returned.
BigD93
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for the quick response. I have checked my router settings and my mobile is registered/visible (also visible on VM Connect. I have changed my Network Mode settings from LTE/3G/2G to 3G/2G (auto connect) to see if this will help. Very frustrating.