Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the details and dates for àll sorts/kinds/versions of updates for the Galaxy Note8 phablet/phone (incl./excl. SM-9500)

(Topic created on: 04-10-2023 05:31 PM)
JimDijkstra86NL
Student
Options

Hello,

Regarding updates;

For example, have not had an ...

”Software update” since: twenty seventh of April twenty twenty one at twelve forty nine / ”27-04-2021 12:49”

What have been àll sorts of the last updates for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 256GB Hong Kong -Phablet/Phone?

I am sure mine was imported by a company selling these devices in the EU, My location is the Netherlands.

With this post I do refer to *ÀLL possible *ànd potential *(location based) updates regarding my specific device and the Galaxy Note 8 phablet / phone nòt the tablet overall.

Updates (*and forementioned): Operating System, Security, Default installed; Galaxy, Note Phablet / Phone, Samsung,  Android, -Apps and -overall related to all and -àny functionality?

Please compile a complete list and then reply and update after each new release.

I know it's a lot but something like this is not yet out there in a compiled form for each induvidual device and all forementioned devices (location based, for as far as relevant to all and any update. ...or have I missed it?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There hasn't been an update since April 2021 https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-note-8/firmware/SM-N9500/TGY/
0 Likes