Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen pop-ups

(Topic created on: 09-09-2023 02:47 PM)
dopeo
First Poster
Options
Hi, since my last software update I've been experiencing advert pop-ups in a minimise screen, its really annoying and I've tried everything 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
kingforg
Apprentice
Options
Go on to global goods app and in the settings it should be there. I don't know why that's been activated.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@dopeo: Please try restarting your phone in Safe Mode, as this will disable all third party apps, and help to verify if the pop-up adverts are stemming from an external source. To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode.

Monitor the device for a few hours, depending on the frequency of the pop-ups. If you notice an improvement, restart your phone as you would normally, and uninstall any apps that you have introduced to the device since you first encountered the issue. As it isn't possible to determine exactly which app is at fault, I recommend approaching this via a process of elimination. 

0 Likes
dopeo
First Poster
Options
Thanks
0 Likes