Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung M11 boot looping after update

(Topic created on: 21-07-2023 04:18 AM)
raymond1227
Student
Options

Hello, I'm facing an issue where my Samsung M11 (One UI Core 4.1) keeps boot looping after an update.

I have checked how to enter download mode or safe mode, but the big issue is that the phone isn't responding to any buttons I pressed. (The buttons surely worked fine before updating, I'm sure it wouldn't just physically break after an update)

Oh and when it boot loops it would show the boot logo then it quickly flashes a blue screen and this process continues on and on until the it runs out of battery life. 

So is there any way to really solve the issue?

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's quite unusual for a phone software update to cause this !

As a last resort would it allow a factory reset @raymond1227 

https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-galaxy-m11/ 

Unfortunately this could delete your saved information. 

A Samsung Service Centre can help you too.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
Unusual? Rubbish! The forums are flooded with people's phones messing up after updates. Especially s21's...

Google samsung planned obsolescence people, they got fined millions for purposely ruining phones that's just out of warranty. So you pay extortionate amount to fix from samsung or even better for them still, to get rid of old phones and buy newer models. It's a disgrace and I suggest people seek legal advice and put and end to this practice
0 Likes
raymond1227
Student
Options

Since I could now enter download mode, so I might try to flash the firmware via Odin3.

0 Likes