Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health: Incorrect calculation of calorie intake

(Topic created on: 17-04-2020 06:09 PM)
JanJan64
First Poster
Options

Hi all. I just decided to try this app now after a recmmendation. Im 10 min in and it seems already broken.

After entering just 195 calories in for a meal, I am apparently already 219kcal over the daily limit. After putting it to 0, I could see that the app is not calculating my intake from 0, but on top of the 1246kcal that is supposed to be the upper limit. So, it displays 0/1246 consumed, but when i add in 219kcal, it is calculating it as if i had input 1441kcal in the food tracker (and reads 195/1246).

I have done a system update. I have cleared the cache, I have disabled and enabled the app, and the widget. Of course, autofill is also turned off. Im out of ideas. This is obviously some basic calculation error in the code. Any ideas? I really wanted to like this app since i havent liked most of the other big ones, but so far even this basic function is failing.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @JanJan64 ,

let's have a look into this together. What phone and software version are you using? Are you able to send us a recording of this? 

0 Likes