Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a04e

(Topic created on: 26-08-2023 10:26 PM)
beni000
Journeyman
Options
Meanwhile it's great but 32gb doesn't sound like eenough for me honestly with apps I have to get for work are like 800 900 mb and honestly it's good but samsung can atleast try to upgrade to atleast 95gb

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @beni000  It is best to do some research before purchasing devices. Different storage options are listed in reviews but only see the 32  GB option on Samsung and a few stores I have checked currently.  https://www.disadvantages.info/android/pros-and-cons-fact-samsung-galaxy-a04e-review/ 

This device does have a SD card slot but it is not advisable to store apps on the SD card and internal storage is always faster.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Harjotsingh
Navigator
Options
I have loads of videos on phone phone but hence my phone is Tha a12 with 64gb I have stored the video on my SD card I would recommend buying one
beni000
Journeyman
Options
Ok thanks for telling me alright il see whst I can do
beni000
Journeyman
Options
Alright thanks for telling me
0 Likes
beni000
Journeyman
Options
So recently I've gotten a reply from JAMES4578 and I've tested buying an sd and I would definitely recommend sticking to internal storage instead because sd card is very slow and I decided I won't be using sd