Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 Facebook push notifications

(Topic created on: 30-03-2020 10:53 PM)
chelleandrew
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I'm hoping someone can please help. I don't receive Facebook icon notifications, I did something that changed the settings about 18 months ago. I've checked, app settings, phone settings, factory reset, taking the SIM out and followed every solution on Google to no success. I've just used FB on an old iPhone and the notifications work on that. The only time I get the notification on my S7 is when I upload a picture to Facebook but if I'm tagged or comment or turn on notifications for a post I don't get the icon.

Last night I did use my FB account on an old iPhone and notifications worked so it must be my phone rather than the app?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @chelleandrew 

Here are some screen shots on my phone which may help.

This is in Settings,Apps,Facebook,Notifications.This is in Settings,Apps,Facebook,Notifications.

This is in Settings,Apps,Facebook,Notifications.This is in Settings,Apps,Facebook,Notifications.

Settings , Notifications.Settings , Notifications.

Be Safe.  🌈

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
chelleandrew
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your reply, I'm sure all settings are onScreenshot_20200329-135447_Settings.jpg

Last night I did use my FB account on an old iPhone and notifications worked so it must be my phone rather than the app?

0 Likes
chelleandrew
Apprentice
Options

All standard settings are for notifications allowed, really can't get to the bottom of this 😔

0 Likes