Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 edge not turning on

(Topic created on: 04-08-2021 07:57 AM)
Members_KBAFukb
First Poster
Options

So I wanted to get my battery changed on my s7 edge. I went in to a mobile shop, they replaced the battery and gave me the phone back in about an hour. I was using it for about an hour. It suddenly turned off. I tried to turn it on but no success. There's no indication of any life. Anyone know what went wrong? Or that they might have took a part out?

Thanks in advance 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Official_Block
Navigator
Options
Either, the phone shop was a scam or they accidentally left a part loose. Never go to a mobile shop unless they are a network carrier and also always go to the official mobile store of which is your device (that is Samsung).

View solution in context

Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I would go back with the repair receipt (decent mobile phone shops would give a receipt with the job done and date) and try get a free repair done. Maybe the battery wasn't connected well...

Sounds very much a 3rd party repair store this... you might find yourself just getting a phone upgrade soon.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Official_Block
Navigator
Options
Either, the phone shop was a scam or they accidentally left a part loose. Never go to a mobile shop unless they are a network carrier and also always go to the official mobile store of which is your device (that is Samsung).
BaxteruK
Navigator
Options
Was it a completed by a third party or by Samsung?
0 Likes
Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I would go back with the repair receipt (decent mobile phone shops would give a receipt with the job done and date) and try get a free repair done. Maybe the battery wasn't connected well...

Sounds very much a 3rd party repair store this... you might find yourself just getting a phone upgrade soon.
0 Likes
jackdee
Explorer
Options
I'd never go to a phone repair shop because you never no what files there.adding on your device plus when you go to switch it on does it come up in the top.left corner saying (blocked by custom brinery FRP lock)?
0 Likes