Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 android 14

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Greeve
First Poster
Options
Hi, I have an S21 and it has upgraded to android 14, and is great. However, my wife's S21 is still on android 12 and when I tried to download the Samsung members app it said it wasn't available in my (her) region.
I think her handset may be foreign as I bought it second hand. 
Any thoughts anyone?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
You're probably right. To know for sure have a look at her phones CSC code in settings>about phone>sotware information>service provider software version.

If it was advertised as being a uk model then either approach the seller for refund or if paid via paypal, ebay, amazon then raise a case.

It may be possible to force an update via smartswitch whilst plugged into a pc or laptop, but i doubt it.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes there can be update issues if outside of the intended region/  Worth a try with Smartswitch but no guarantee.  A bit  more about that here https://www.androidcentral.com/how-update-your-samsung-phone-smart-switch 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Greeve
First Poster
Options
Hi all, there was/is a problem with updates on handsets using csc EUX, after some considerable reserch I changed it to BTU and all is well.
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Glad you got it sorted in the end.
0 Likes