Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone upgrade

(Topic created on: 28-08-2023 07:22 AM)
beni000
Journeyman
Options
So I'm thinking about making a phone upgrade so please reply and tell me the best phones to buy
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
S23 ultra case closed. It's the best phone I have owned to date
keith30
Maestro
Options
S24ultra
0 Likes
MorgFlame
Pioneer
Options
At this point, if you have a budget go for the a series if not. Wait for the s24 ultra instead if you have the patience. I currently have the s23 ultra and its 100% the best phone I ever used since my my first phone which was the Samsung galaxy s4 mini so i would wait for the s24 ultra as there will be a lot of new camera tech being added.
0 Likes
MorgFlame
Pioneer
Options
I upgraded from a standard galaxy s20 to the s23 ultra and I could never switch back as my s20 was well. Battery was draining, the software was laggy etc. As time went on even after 3 years it felt laggy.
0 Likes
doctorjay
Explorer
Options
S 23 ultra at the moment for me bud
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Not Samsung, no communication from them regarding updates etc.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
To be fair the s20 was the worst samsung ever made. I got 2 hours sot on mine lol. It was mainly all down to the awful exynos chip inside exynos is bad anyway but the one in the s20 was horrendous.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@beni000 

That's really a personal preference which we all have when it comes to which phone we'd like. 

I would suggest to look at your budget , disposable income or upgrade uptions via your network, and make a shortlist of phones. 

Then use places like YouTube to look at reviews. 

Then visit a Samsung Experience Store or Highstreet Network Store to have hands on with your shortlist of phone's. 

Look at cooling off periods just incase the phone does not tick your wants and needs boxes. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes