Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfc

(Topic created on: 11-02-2024 11:13 PM)
Carlic-Junior
First Poster
Options
Hello 
I buy my samsung A53 from south africa now i recolate to UK. I am unable to use nfc because it show me south african bank.i want to use UK bank,Can some one help me to fix this please. 
Thanks in advance 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Options
Hiya, I had the same problem when purchest the samsung Galaxy a22 ultra from Amazon it turned out that the phone was set up in another country, and I can't remember witch one. But I had the same problem NFC BANKING WOULD NOT WORK IN THE UK SO GOT ON TO SAMSUNG AND YHEY TOLD ME THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO. THEY TOLD ME SEND THE PHONE BACK TO SAMSUNG AND GET A FULL REFUND WITCH I DID. SO KEEPED THE GALAXY S21 ULTRA RUNNING FOR ANOYHER YEAR AND NOW IVE GOT THE GALAXY S23ULTR AND THATS THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET NFC WORKING. I HOPE THIS HELPS you
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@Carlic-Junior Think there will be problems as Samsung Pay is a country specific application. Whilst some flash firmware to another version would not advise as there are risks attached. However Google Pay might work.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

arianwen27
Pioneer
Options
Your phone is region locked to africa. Moving region means the nfc payment will stop working. That's just how it is sadly. No way to change a region either
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Carlic-Junior give Google Wallet a whirl to see if that works for you 😉 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "