Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M30S phone restarting frequently on its own

(Topic created on: 18-08-2023 02:18 AM)
Vish99
Journeyman
Options

Hi, My M30S phone is frequently restarting on its own again and again, any possible known reasons and solution for this 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Vish99
Journeyman
Options
No...it started happening all of a sudden
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Vish99: To troubleshoot the issue, please restart your phone in Safe Mode, as this will disable all third party apps, and help to determine if the problem is stemming from an external source. 

To enter Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode.

Monitor the performance of the device for a few hours, depending on the frequency of the restarts. If you notice an improvement, restart your M30s as you would normally, and uninstall any third party apps you have added to the device since you first encountered the issue. 

Vish99
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, Andrew...its not restarting in safe mode and seems fine. Have not added any apps manually , seems some auto update to an existing app Is causing the problem and unable to figure out which app it is
0 Likes
Vish99
Journeyman
Options
Did a wipe cache and now the phone is not restarting but it is not reading the sim
0 Likes
Vish99
Journeyman
Options
Any help/suggestion guys
0 Likes
Vish99
Journeyman
Options
Have send so many error logs and have filed the issue as well but still no resolution to the device restarting issue, my sim also got corrupted when I tried pulling out the sim card and SD card and now that sim is not being recognized by the phone, what needs to be done so that samsung acknowledges the issue and provides a software update, no new software has been downloaded or no new app has been installed but facing this problem again and again. Samsung are you reading this and can you please help in analyzing the logs shared more than 10 until now and also raised 2 issues as well .
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Back up your photos , contacts etc on the cloud like Google one.

Reset your phone. Start from scratch And manually add apps as and when you need them.

Get back your other stuff from Google. one.

Or

Try a wipe cache and repair apps
0 Likes
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
Seems like there's A LOT of issues after updates to older phones... why doesn't Samsung acknowledge something is wrong?
Vish99
Journeyman
Options
Yes, my phone is almost 4th year in running and seems what you are saying makes sense, there is something wrong and no acknowledgement and resolution from Samsung to the issues.