Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Ray49
Apprentice
Options

I have Galaxy Young 11 Samsung SM-G130H my provider for Internet is TalkTalk, my desktop is connected to Internet via TalkTalk Router with no problems at all.  However cannot reach Internet on Mobile.  Whatever web address I enter in address box a web page appears stating 'Connection Problem -- Couldn't establish a secure connection'.  Under Wi-Fi Networks it shows 'connected'  TalkTalkD746D2 with wi-fi logo with lock on top.  Have tried independantly 'Mobile Data' and 'Wi-Fi' also together to no avail.  Also switched off phone and turned back on again to no avail.  Tried various other things but no-go.  Apart from me contacting TalkTalk has anybody any ideas?  Thx.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ray49
Apprentice
Options

Yes, can receive and make calls also text.  Have checked account for mobile and have lots of mins. left.  Yes, I will contact suppler. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hey there

Who is your provider for mobile? You need to have a tariff that includes a data allowance for mobile data to work.
0 Likes
Ray49
Apprentice
Options

Same provider as Desktop (TalkTalk) under seperate agreement.

0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Then I think your question is for them. Have you used up all your data for the month or have they stopped providing you with mobile service?

Can you make calls / send text messages ok?
0 Likes
Solution
Ray49
Apprentice
Options

Yes, can receive and make calls also text.  Have checked account for mobile and have lots of mins. left.  Yes, I will contact suppler. 

0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
You say you have lots of mins left but do you have any data?

I suspect you've either used all your data or perhaps your tariff doesn't include data hence why you cannot connect.
0 Likes