Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I re-pair up my phone to a bluetooth speaker

(Topic created on: 12-07-2023 04:39 PM)
poolside1981
Apprentice
Options
I am having trouble re pairing up my Samsung Galaxy 8+ phone to my holiday cottages bluetooth speaker. When I arrived I tried connecting it and it scanned, but wouldn't let me do anything else. My holiday is nearly over, but I still would like to try it if anyone knows how I can get the connection back. I must've accidentally unpaired them, for the scanning to not find any devices. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Neo001
Legend
Options

The speaker should be in pairing mode for it to be visible to the phone.

KholaI
Options

Hey @poolside1981 

I'd recommend checking the speaker manual for more information on enabling the pairing mode. Once it's in this mode, swipe down from the top of your phone screen > Hold onto the Bluetooth icon > Switch on Bluetooth > Tap on the speaker when it pops up.

0 Likes
poolside1981
Apprentice
Options
Thanks. It is a holiday bluetooth speaker. There was no instructions for it in the welcome folder unfortunately. Perhaps it's broken. I'm back home tomorrow so can still pair to my other devices as they're showing as being paired up. Thanks anyway.
poolside1981
Apprentice
Options
It was in pairing room when I arrived to my holiday cottage last Friday. But for some reason it went on another list for which I didn't see where it went and then for the rest of the holiday it never came back. I must've accidentally impaired the connection. I tried pulling out the plugs to restart, but unfortunately never got to use the bluetooth speaker. Never mind.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Is your speaker paired to another device? I find sometimes that my phone won't pair to a Bluetooth device if another is connected (obviously) but other than that I haven't got a clue.
0 Likes