Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Verifying your account - going round in circles

(Topic created on: 21-11-2023 03:45 PM)
AndyJay2023
Apprentice
Options

Hi all

My wife has given me her old Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ mobile so I can use it for my business.
I fooleshly reset the phone to factory settings not knowing that the phone will be locked to her original Google account verification data.
I think I have have found her details but when I try to use them, I just keep going around in circles. I add the email address and password and then get taken to the same verification page.
It may be that I still have the wrong details.
We don't havea Samsung account (apart from the one i've just created to post this message).
Looking at the online solutions, all require to be paid for and I don't trust them.
Are there any other methods of getting this phone working again on the new sim ?

Many thanks in advance

Andy

9 REPLIES 9
michael1949
First Poster
Options
Download FRP Bypass Android Free. FRP Bypass is an application to bypass the FRP protection of a mobile device
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
If it was your wife's get her to login and change the account details if you can't then you may need to do a factory reset and start from new. Google will keep telling you from time to time and verify the account, that's how they do to check the security of the device is actually yours.
0 Likes
AndyJay2023
Apprentice
Options

Hi

0 Likes
AndyJay2023
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I donwloaded the FRP Bypass Android APK to my PC but when connecting the phone, the samsung phone devise is completely empty.
Andy

0 Likes
AndyJay2023
Apprentice
Options

Hi

0 Likes
michael1949
First Poster
Options
Andy you will need to do a factory reset, Good luck
0 Likes
AndyJay2023
Apprentice
Options

Hi
That's what I've done!
Now I can't get passed the google verification after booting up

Andy

0 Likes
michael1949
First Poster
Options
You should download to a memory stick plug into the phone with a org cable the start reset
0 Likes
michael1949
First Poster
Options
0 Likes