Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy store

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 12:29 AM)
Members_jsPFQu4
First Poster
Options

I recently bought a galaxy a21s and there is an update available gor media and other devices however I cant install it unless I uninstall the old version, how do I do this

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Hi @Members_jsPFQu4  welcome to this forum

If you want to uninstall any application, open Settings, go in the Apps section 

Screenshot_20200817-203523_Settings.jpg

From there , write the name of the application in the Finder...As exemple i wrote Acrobat for (Samsung)

Screenshot_20200817-203819_Settings.jpg

Click on the application, it will bring you here...Now you can uninstall it

Screenshot_20200817-203851_Settings.jpg

Sometimes, you won't find it in the normal application because it's a part of the system, so you have to click on the 3 dots ate the right top and select Show system apps...If you find the appli there, maybe you can't uninstall it but if you click on the 3 dots, sometimes it will let you uninstall the update application.

Screenshot_20200817-203600_Settings.jpg

If it works , please click on « Accept as solution » to help people with the same question

Have a nice day

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
Members_jsPFQu4
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately this did not work I cant find media and can only find device care and wellbeing

0 Likes
Em28
First Poster
Options

I have also recently bought a galaxy A21s and have the same problem, I have found the media and devices app but can't disable or uninstall it, seems like it can't be uninstalled?

0 Likes
Members_jsPFQu4
First Poster
Options

It seems there is no further help available🤣

0 Likes
Members_jsPFQu4
First Poster
Options

Probably wasting my time writing this but since starting this thread the update seems to have disappeared and all my apps are up to date

0 Likes