Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy M32 camera issue at 64 MP setting

(Topic created on: 21-12-2022 02:41 PM)
tinesign
Student
Options

Hello,

I've a Galaxy M32(Android version: 13 - One UI version: 5.0). I'm using it about 1 year. I didn't look at the camera settings much before. I think I've used it at 48 MP settings since I got it. Today, when I tried to set it to 64 MP, the camera app stopped working. I don't know if it has anything to do with the recent Android and UI update. I tried many times but the main camera does not work at 64 MP setting. I deleted all the files of the camera app. Thus, the application opened with 48 MP settings and I can use the main camera. But I can't take pictures with 64 MP setting. I hope Samsung officials will fix this problem with the new update. Anyone experiencing similar problem? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
tinesign
Student
Options

Finally my problem was solved. Authorized Samsung service replaced the 64 MP camera lens. I didn't pay because it was under warranty. Now I can take photos at 64 MP setting without any problems.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Lakshan lamahewa
First Poster
Options

I updated my m32 phone android 13 version but 64mp camera failed..don't buy Samsung products 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Lakshan lamahewa: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Please can you try heading to the Camera app > Tap the cog in the top left > About Camera, and check for any available updates form here. While you're here, tap on 'Reset settings > Reset', then close the Camera app and head to Settings > Apps > Camera > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Lakshan lamahewa
First Poster
Options

I try this big problem android 13 version update but didn't work camera 64mp camera failed don't buy anyone samsung phones

0 Likes
Solution
tinesign
Student
Options

Finally my problem was solved. Authorized Samsung service replaced the 64 MP camera lens. I didn't pay because it was under warranty. Now I can take photos at 64 MP setting without any problems.

0 Likes