Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Emails log on failed

(Topic created on: 01-08-2018 01:00 AM)
Shash01
Journeyman
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi my Sky email keeps logging out! I cleared cache and data then reinstalled after advice. Ok for a while, now logged out and says user name and password wrong! Then says pop3 settings not verified on device. Driving me nuts. Any help out there?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Shash01
Journeyman
Options
Other Smartphones
Hi thankyou, I did the uninstall and reset it up but still failed. Got onto Sky this morning and they talked me thru everything, now up and running. Thanks again

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @Shash01

It might be an idea to check in your email settings via logging into your email online via a computer or Tablet etc just to make sure your preferences are right. 

If they are then if this was my situation I would delete the account off my phone and try resetting it up. 

That and or try another email app. 

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G. > Software : Android 12 ~ Samsung One Ui 4.

Chewbacca
Navigator
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @Shash01 

For sky emails you need to log into it on a computer an change the prefrances allowing permission to use a mobile device. 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/problems-accessing-sky-yahoo-mail  

Check this link out and it will give you the steps you need. 

Hope this helps 

Solution
Shash01
Journeyman
Options
Other Smartphones
Hi thankyou, I did the uninstall and reset it up but still failed. Got onto Sky this morning and they talked me thru everything, now up and running. Thanks again

View solution in context

Shash01
Journeyman
Options
Other Smartphones
Thankyou I got onto Sky this morning and they talked me thru everything, now up and running. That is again
0 Likes
SAMSAM2020
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi guys! 

If you are having this error on ATT mail that is logged in on Samsung mail app. It is usually because the mail server have unsynced, you might need to remove the account on the Samsung mail app and log it back again. From there, you should be able to see your new emails.

Thank you.

0 Likes