Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AKG Y500

(Topic created on: 07-09-2020 08:42 AM)
DannyEardley
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone had problems with the headphones from Samsung? The Bluetooth doesn't work properly unless i use the cable from headphones to phone. And having g the same problem.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AsadM
Options

Hi @DannyEardley 

Hope you're doing well. Can you please elaborate on what you're experiencing with Bluetooth on your headphones? Are you connect the headphones for the first time, or trying to connect them to multiple devices? Does your device find the headphones when you try to connect to them? 

0 Likes
DannyEardley
Apprentice
Options
Hi, So my headphones connected to my Samsung phone straight away. unfortunately when im using my headphones via Bluetooth any song playing will start ok then a few seconds into the song it will stop then play again. I dont have any issues when using my cable from headphones to phone.
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Thanks for the information, @DannyEardley. It's normal for the Bluetooth connection to cut out intermittently if the devices are far apart, or if the phone is in a pocket, bag, etc. This can affect the Bluetooth connection between the headphones and phone. If you haven't already, please try having your phone closer to you, and no obstruction between them. Do let us know how you get on. 

0 Likes
DannyEardley
Apprentice
Options
OK so i have just paired my phone to my headphones from different end of my living room and now im listening to my second of with no problems, Thank you so much for your help. Very happy now.
0 Likes
DannyEardley
Apprentice
Options
song*
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

That's great to hear, @DannyEardley. For any other assistance, do give us a shout. Have a nice day, and stay safe.