Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & 4g calling

(Topic created on: 20-08-2023 02:58 PM)
TonyVit1
Explorer
Options
Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 & when I was with Virgin mobile I had wifi & 4g calling in the settings & in the quick panel. I was migrated to O2 in August & even though on my O2 app says that it is activated I cannot find in my settings or in the quick panel. Its as its dissappeared.

Help
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Is it not an option for you in the main 'connections' menu either?Screenshot_20230820_150451_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
TonyVit1
Explorer
Options
No, it was there when with virgin, but gone since with O2
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
Try to switch phone off move sim to difrent slot and switch on phone this was help with my Galaxy S23, it was the same move from virgin to o2
-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Alfsdad
Voyager
Options
You will need to speak to 02 and ask them to activate it then you should see it in the settings for the phone. Same thing happens with Vodafone.
0 Likes
TonyVit1
Explorer
Options
In my app it says that its activated, thanks
TonyVit1
Explorer
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
Alfsdad
Voyager
Options
It might but unless 02 updated your SIM card it won't work. You should see this in your settings behind the Phone App. If not the sim is not set up Screenshot_20230820_172923_Wi-Fi Calling.jpg
0 Likes
TonyVit1
Explorer
Options
Thats not on my phone anymore, thanks
0 Likes
Alfsdad
Voyager
Options
Your phone picks up WiFi calling and 4G calling from the SIM Card. The Sim needs updating by your carrier.
0 Likes