Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsApp Images

(Topic created on: 24-11-2023 09:56 PM)
Zafar48
First Poster
Options

I am trying to download my Whatsapp pictures to my Windows desktop from my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ulta 5G to save.

On my phone, I can see in "Gallary" in "WhatsApp Images" all the photos but when I connect my phone to my computer I cannot find them.

Also on my phone, if I check the path Samsung/My files/Internal storage/Android/media/com.Whatsapp/Whatsapp/media/Whatsapp Images, I can see all the photos but when I connect my phone to my computer, I don't see this path. what I see is

" S21 ultra/Internal storage/DCIM/Camera" where I see pictures taken by my phone camera only and in

" S21 ulta/Internal storage/Pictures/Whatsapp", if I go to the Whatsapp folder it is empty.

Please help.

Syed Ahmed

4 REPLIES 4
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

Go into Whatsapp click on the photo & save to one of your other albums.

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try WhatsApp web

Also get Google One easy peesy with Google photos.

Lotsa options.
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Connect your phone to the computer and open your folders, and look for WhatsApp on your phone. You should see WhatsApp images download or copying from PC, or if you still need my help, I will guide you
0 Likes
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
You could also use phone link, it's on most pc's and you should be able to access your photos from there. It comes pre installed on windows computers and most Samsungs.
0 Likes