Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE Option is missing on my SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 11-07-2023 02:24 PM)
Antic Team
First Poster
Options

Hi

I am using a SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra (single sim, Korean Version) phone. My sim is 4G and My operator provides VoLTE service to the other (S21 Ultra, Dule sim version phone) Devices. When I am going to enable the VoLTE under mobile network there is no option for enable that.

Please Help me with this issue.WhatsApp Image 2023-07-10 at 10.35.12 PM (1).jpeg

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Antic Team
First Poster
Options

Here is my friend's S21 Ultra phone VoLTE in the same area....WhatsApp Image 2023-07-10 at 10.36.43 PM.jpeg

0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried to see if VoLTE works because I had 2 SIMs in my phone and only 1 network allows me to toggle VoLTE on and off but VoLTE works on both SIMsScreenshot_20230711_142800_Call settings.jpg
0 Likes
Antic Team
First Poster
Options

But in my phone VoLTE option not showing

0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Some networks don't allow you to toggle VoLTE on and off only 1 of my 2 allow me to do so. Does VoLTE work on your phone when you make a call does it stay on LTE or does it drop down to 3G?
0 Likes
Antic Team
First Poster
Options

It doesn't allow me.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where are you based? Who is your carrier? What is the baseband of your device? Please provide the same information for your friends phone as well.
0 Likes
Antic Team
First Poster
Options

I am from Bangladesh. I am using "Robi Axiata Limited" Airtel sim card.
My friend is also.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please let me have the baseband for each device. You can find this in settings, about phone, software information.
0 Likes
Antic Team
First Poster
Options

010101.jpg

0 Likes