Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Issue

(Topic created on: 09-02-2024 06:02 AM)
Rumman
Apprentice
Options

It's been a quite long time and I've posted it before. My unit s21 ultra isn't getting any update regarding the one ui 6.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

You're using a device that has a USA CSC but you are in Bangladesh..

The answers on your previous post will be the same here.
Rumman
Apprentice
Options

Sorry I couldn't get what you meant 

Is that an issue?

Any solution you recommend 

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please see the answers on your previous thread.

Nothing has changed.
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

To put the answer simple. 

You bought the phone from a 3rd party, but it seems your phone does not originate from the country that you use it in. 

For example if you use a USA model phone in Bangladesh, then it will not receive the updates.  The same as if you buy a UK phone and use in the USA, or you buy a German phone and use it in India.

For the 'over the air updates' to work then the phone needs to be used in the country it was intended for.  

There is another way to update it by using the smartswitch application on a PC and try to force an update to the phone.  I do not know much about this method, but I am sure there are a lot of articles on the internet and maybe this forum, if you search for it.   

You should be able to plug your phone to a PC, connect smartswitch and then search for the updated software and install it.  

Just remember that this problem will occur whenever you need to update the phone with new updates... as you are using a 'non-bangladesh' phone in your region.

Does this make sense to you ?

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
osgood
First Poster
Options
I have the one PROBLEM with all Mobile phones I purchased!!! All they want is more DATA on you & what you are doing Full Stop!!! They do my head in !!! More they ask the LESS they,ll get!!! You,s have all been warned!!! Take Care!! Nite
0 Likes
Rumman
Apprentice
Options

I didn't understand what you meant mate.

0 Likes