Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super fast charge not working either wired or wireless

(Topic created on: 04-09-2023 09:15 PM)
j-sun
First Poster
Options
Anyone else recently had to go back to an old charger because super fast charging isn't working properly? Tried two different chargers and cables and wireless too. Software up to date and turned on in battery settings.
5 REPLIES 5
Thomasalive07
Navigator
Options
Same here. I never get super fast charging and I don't know why.
Ameens
Journeyman
Options
Mine has played up in the past but not recently. My only suggestion is to carefully clean the charging socket and slot as a bad contact usually prevents fast or super-fast charging experience. This is after ensuring you are using the correct charger and charging mode 👍🏻
0 Likes
bnb90
Navigator
Options
What cable and chargers are you using?
0 Likes
helper-K
Pioneer
Options
Funny enough, I'm experiencing sight of the same problem, my wireless charger is fast charging and when I place my phone on it says fast wireless charging, then two minutes later changes to charging it keeps doing this for many times I don't know what is going on here try just contacting Samsung. I'm sorry that I cannot help too much.
0 Likes
Sjdjrkejen
Student
Options

My s21 that I got used from swappa just a week ago work just fine until I did the update now it's taking up to 10 hours to charge at night and that's with the fast charging enabled and using a factory Samsung fast charger and cable.

I contacted Samsung many times and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it they just said take it to one of their stores.

0 Likes