Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sly sneaky scammers that are Samsung! AVOID!

(Topic created on: 25-07-2023 01:31 AM)
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options

So after the june/july updates, I have found 2 people I personally know that have the exact same problem as me and many many others that I've read on forums, I have the s21 ultra as does my cousin, who uses it for his surgery and my friend has a s21. The problem is the phone is restarting randomly, on all 3 phones the same bloody issue. I've spoken to samsung and they say it's a motherboard problem on mine and my cousins (LOL) funny it should happen straight after an update! They knew from the error reports apparently, so why is the updates causing motherboard issues?? 

My cousin got exactly the same reply and my friend is still waiting for his report. This is very bad and sly samsung I know exactly what you're doing! It's not the motherboard at all! You only say that as NO ONE will spend £350 plus on fitting a new motherboard onto a phone that's worth less than the motherboard! For that price you could literally buy a good condition secondhand s21U phone. Its a fob off, its 100% a software issue, they ruin phones after updates on purpose, just look through these forums and half of the issues are update related, they've been doing this in Italy too for which they got fined millions for. They want you to fix it with them, making them tonnes of money or getting rid of the two year old phone and buying a new one, making them tonnes more, it's a win-win situation for samsung. I will not let this slide and I'm in the process of taking samsung to court, well my cousin (who's a surgeon) is but I'm with him all the way, it will take a while but in the end it will be worth it. I'm gathering as much evidence as possible and as many victims as possible. So if your phone messed up after an update, shortly after the two year warranty was over please inbox me or email me at my samsung username (dont worry about costs, my cousin has a very good legal team).

Over the past few months they ruined almost 2000 pounds worth of my devices (watch 4 Pro and s21U) which is unacceptable! Even the younger South Koreans are moving onto the iPhone and that says something! Its 2023, updates really shouldnt be messing up so many phones, technology is advancing not regressing. Samsung make good phones but they're very underhanded and sly, in terms of making sure some people's phones don't last more than two years so you buy a replacement, its called planned obsolescence if you dont believe me. Enough is enough, samsung will pay for this, I've made it my mission, it's become personal now.
40 REPLIES 40
Reece97
Journeyman
Options
Sure pal sure 😂
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
What's so difficult about taking legal action?? Anyone can do it!
0 Likes
Reece97
Journeyman
Options
I'm not saying you shouldn't but sometimes people get a bad unit even with devices that cost over £1000+ and I agree it's extremely frustrating but it does happen from time to time and the reason I said " sure pal sure" is mainly down to the fact that I genuinely don't think legal action would go anywhere otherwise we would have seen way more people who have had bad units sue Samsung but it doesn't happen and I'm guessing it doesn't happen because people know they will lose unfortunately.
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
People have taken them to court and won, the Italians found them guilty of this exact practice, of ruining phones after updates and got fined millions. Its not a bad unit, 3 different phones ruined after updates.. all after the warranty period ended.. don't think that's a coincidence. Anyway its not me who's going to be taking action, it's my cousin, money is no issue for him, he's more peed off than I am!
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Out of curiosity.

1. Are your phones direct from Samsung or carrier branded?

2. I have seen lots of people complaining about the green line issue happening after an update although I am not sure if it's a world wide issue as no one posts about their location or carrier etc.

3. I got my phone directly from Samsung since preorder and touchwood haven't had issues so far.

4. No only issues I have had with updates is they sometimes mess up the battery life for whatever reasons and that's why I try to keep my phone updated all the time ( apps from both Samsung store and Google store) along with the monthly updates from both Samsung and Google.

5. As for your issues Try a 'wipe cache' of the phone and 'repair apps' in the same menu (check YouTube videos how to go about it) and make sure all apps are up to date from both Google and Samsung stores.
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Looking at your comments on other people's questions you have always tried to get them to legal action. Why not try your own advice for once.
G G
tonyvilla71
First Poster
Options
Since update this month I can't get emails ?
0 Likes
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
I think if your mate is using a S21U to perform surgery, he is probably doing surgery wrong.

"Nurse, S21! Swabs! Watch 4! Suction! iPhone 5 stat!"

Yeah, I call BS.
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
...and b r e a t h e !! 😉
0 Likes