Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protector s9 ultra tablet

(Topic created on: 12-12-2023 10:34 AM)
Griff--75
Apprentice
Options
Hello, just after recommendations on which screen protector to get for the s9 ultra tablet please if anyone has purchased one. Thank you 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
https://www.androidpolice.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-s9-ultra-screen-protectors/
This was something I looked up myself. I have used spigen with other devices, and I was happy every time. I chose something cheaper this time round and went for the procase tempered glass pack of two. Was looking at samsung own which I use for my s23 ultra. But then for a tab this size I wanted tempered. Have a little read in the link. Some may not be available on amazon as it is showing for US. So far I'm quite happy with the procase pack of two. Did get a few air bubbles, but they all went in a few days. Spigen do install nicely the ones I have used on other devices.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Not the S9, but for my old S8 Ultra, i used a Spigen like @Fiona26 was easy to install and has great protection.

Whitestone is another I rate, but their range is limited.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Griff--75
Apprentice
Options
Thank you both for commenting. I have a s23 ultra and use Samsung original screen protector, I've never used a tempered glass one they always seem thick to me. I'll take alook thank you.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you don't want the protector too thick, then I think samsung's own will be just fine. I just went tempered glass for a little more extra protection.
0 Likes
Griff--75
Apprentice
Options
Ya, the tablet is for my teenage daughter I tried the first one on your link but cannot get it. Thank you