Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21FE no mobile network/service (tried everything)

(Topic created on: 07-01-2024 01:44 PM)
jedrzej_
First Poster
Options

Hi, a couple of days ago my  Samsung s21fe started to have issues with connecting to mobile network service on both of my sim cards. I cannot connect to any network, it says "service unavailable", or "emergency calls only". Calling doesnt work, mobile data doesnt work, sms does not work on either sim card. I have tried this:

1. Put the sim cards into a different phone. They worked, so the problem is on my phone.

2. Restarted my phone multiple times. 

3. Turned airplane mode on and off. 

4. Reset network settings on both of my sim cards.

5. Manually chosen mobile network provider, reset APN settings. Then also reset to automatically choosing network provider. Neither fixed the issue.

None of these methods worked. The icons on top (for both simcards) still either look like this 🚫, or show very weak signal, but even then I cannot call because it says "emergency calls only". Mobile data does not work on either simcard, roaming or not roaming. All of these worked when i placed the simcards into a different phone. My s21fe phone did not fall, was not damaged in any way. I have never had this issue in the past. It randomly appeared one day. Will a factory reset help? Is it a hardware problem? Please advise.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Mrachit
First Poster
Options

Having same problem as yours but my had fallen once 

0 Likes
Ashish1990
Apprentice
Options
Even I am facing the same issue. This happend first coz of Oct 22 patch update and after few updates the phone became normal. Again now after oct 23 patch update , i am experiencing the same issue. My phone is S22 ultra. I am waiting for the next update desp. This has been the worst update and samsung doesnt really care about it
Members_1jQ5k3j
First Poster
Options

S21 FE 5G. Have this issue with Lycamobile card. In Phone About,  SIM status crashes but Device  Healthcare says that SIM and network is ok. Network settings reset - take no action 

0 Likes
lestatab
Apprentice
Options

Hi, i have the same problem, the best option i found (after reset network settings, factory reset, new sim, new carrier, boot without sim and wifi, manually set apn, clear cache from recovery) was to change csc to GCF, disable cidmanager from adb and set Preferred Network to LTE only.

I described my whole process here https://xdaforums.com/t/solved-poor-weak-signal-after-update.4651455/

0 Likes