cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung s21 ultra 5G - green line issue

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Options

am writing to express my profound disappointment and frustration regarding the appalling service I have received in response to a critical issue with my Samsung S21 Ultra 5G phone. It is with great urgency and seriousness that I bring to your attention the significant display defect that has emerged, unprovoked and inexplicably, in my device.

Let me be unequivocally clear: the appearance of a prominent green line on my phone's display is not the result of mishandling or negligence on my part. The phone has been handled with utmost care, and it has not been subjected to any form of physical damage or exposure to water. The sudden onset of this issue, immediately following the expiration of the warranty period, raises serious concerns about the integrity and reliability of Samsung's products.

In my desperate attempt to resolve this matter, I have exhausted all available avenues, including following the prescribed troubleshooting steps provided by Samsung and seeking assistance from your authorized service center. However, I was met with a dismissive response, citing the expiration of the warranty as justification for refusing to replace the faulty display at no cost to me.

This unacceptable stance not only fails to acknowledge Samsung's accountability for the inherent defects in its products but also undermines the trust and loyalty that I, as a longstanding Samsung customer, have placed in the brand. It is inconceivable that a company of Samsung's stature would wash its hands of responsibility and abandon a loyal customer in their hour of need.

I refuse to accept the notion that the warranty expiry conveniently absolves Samsung of its obligation to provide a reliable and functional product. It is preposterous to suggest that the timing of the issue, occurring immediately after the warranty period elapsed, is a mere coincidence. This leads me to question whether Samsung deliberately orchestrates such occurrences to evade accountability and shirk its responsibility towards its customers.

Given the irrefutable evidence of a manufacturing defect, it is imperative that Samsung takes immediate and decisive action to rectify the situation.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options

After multiple emails and telephonic conversations and a consumer court grievance filing, they approved the discount and got my phone displayed replaced with some handling chargers. Even though this process was stressful, finally got a positive response. Hence thanking the samsung customer team and special thanks to roselin (Premium customer support executive) and Arun (Customer experience manager) .

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Options

After multiple emails and telephonic conversations and a consumer court grievance filing, they approved the discount and got my phone displayed replaced with some handling chargers. Even though this process was stressful, finally got a positive response. Hence thanking the samsung customer team and special thanks to roselin (Premium customer support executive) and Arun (Customer experience manager) .

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Despite the overall experience, glad that you got a positive result in the end, @Dazzling-Divya-c1. Out of curiosity, which country are you based in?

0 Likes