Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21 review

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 06:18 PM)
2024_DBX-AMR23
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I'm using an S10 at the moment and I'm thinking of buying a refurbished Samsung S21, by experience, how good is the S21 on heavy gaming, or daily photography use. And what are some small, good features about the phone? 

Thanks for reading
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My partner has the Samsung Galaxy s²¹ fe and she finds it more than ticks her wants and needs boxes @2024_DBX-AMR23 

She typically points and clicks to take photos and they cone out nice. 

To get some good information on the phobe look at YouTube and places like gsmarena as well as performing a forum search. 

One important thing is to know how long the phone will be supported by Samsung in regardsbto software and security patch updates. 

Some information here > https://www.sammobile.com/news/how-many-major-os-updates-galaxy-s21-fe-will-get/ 

The Galaxy S21 FE will get Android 15 eventually, while the other S21 phones won't

Well, Samsung promises three Android OS updates and four years of security updates to all its high-end phones and some mid-range phones. Going by that commitment, the Galaxy S21 FE should get three major Android OS updates: Android 13, Android 14, and Android 15. These major updates will most likely come with newer versions of One UI, which means additional features on top of what’s already included in Google's stock version of Android. "

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

2024_DBX-AMR23
Journeyman
Options
Thank you
0 Likes