Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy S10 mobile phone

(Topic created on: 16-03-2024 01:40 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Hi i have a Samsung galaxy S10 mobile phone which i purchased 18 months ago as a refurbished phone, i also have 2 Samsung galaxy tablets and 5 Samsung mobile phones, all the of the products was bought new except my S10 and i have had it 18 months and i have noticed that the battery does not last long before needing charging. I have done a diagnostic check on the battery several times and there is no problem with the battery except it does not last very long and i would like to have a new battery in my S10 as this is my main mobile phone i use. 
Please can someone give me information on the best way to have a new battery in my galaxy S10 please. 
Thank you 😊 

on the 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I think you can replace the battery, Best it to find a place that can guarantee you they will replace with Samsung original battery.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I think you can replace the battery, Best it to find a place that can guarantee you they will replace with Samsung original battery.
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Star_girl thank you for your help 😊
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
You are welcome 😊
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
The Galaxy S10 is 5 years old, so the battery isn't going to be as it was when it was brand new
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Bev54  It would be best to contact Samsung support for options on Battery Replacement.  Some information here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/galaxy-battery/about-battery/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

girlathome
First Poster
Options
TOTAL AV managed to scam themselves a year's subscription. When I said I didn't want it, they weren't helpful and on my S23 ultra I didn't get the options they suggested. Any ideas? Stop Total AV
unknown4now
Explorer
Options
Samsung battery overview is nor indicating 100% i would not rely on it. Go for battery swap and will be fine