Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Moisture Detected.

(Topic created on: 16-01-2024 03:41 PM)
Lexi6974
Apprentice
Options

Hi
Has anyone have a solution to s21 saying moisture detection when plug charger in ..tried numerous chargers ,cleared usb cache ,cleaned out the charging port with a dry tissue nothing there ? Tia

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Lexi6974  A bit off topic  but have you tried the interactive checks?   Go to Samsung Members-Get Help-Interactive checks-Charger/USB. if any errors are highlighted would need to contact samsung support.  phone number is 0333 000 0333 (8am -8pm  weekdays)  ,also live chat option and social media channels.  https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

I am also aware of a customer  who did not notice any debris/mositure  but it was detected by an employee at the Samsung Service centre, not saying it necessarily applies in your case.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I had that issue once on my s22 ultra when. On holiday. Had to charge wireless for the whole holiday and when I came back it had miraculously sort it self out.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Lexi6974 have a look at these Samsung Support Links please. 

If necessary a Samsung Service Centre can help. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/ 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Lexi6974
Apprentice
Options
Ok will do thankyou
0 Likes
Keith4city
Journeyman
Options
Hi I have an S21 ultra I have this problem but only when I connect my phone in my wife's car it charges OK until the ignition is switched off then it comes up with the moisture detected, once unplugged it goes back to normal
So I'm thinking it's something to do with the fast charger in the car and not my phone
Hope this helps.
Lexi6974
Apprentice
Options
Ok thank you
lance78
Voyager
Options
I was in Bath listening to music then the notification popped up saying moisture detection I used hairdryer haven't had an issue since a53 5g
2853rob
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue with my a54 that's running the latest update
0 Likes