Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelup permission help needed!

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 07:52 AM)
DragonReborn01
First Poster
Options
Hi, I recently downloaded the beta Android 13 update on my s21 ultra then downloaded pixelup from the app store to enhance some old black and white photos... But the permissions I can give are photo, mic and notifications. It doesn't give the option to allow access to my files and existing photos which I need! Anyone know a way around this? Thanks in advance! 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Andwho
First Poster
Options

I know this is a Samsung forum but I found this question while googleing to find a fix. I have a Pixel 4a5g and have Android 13 on it and just download the Pixelup app. When it says it wants me to Allow Access to Photos it takes me to the permission settings for that app and I don't have the option to allow access to photos. The only permissions I can allow are, Camera, Microphone, Notifications, & Phone. I'm guessing it does have something to do with Android 13 specifically the Private photo picker update or/and the Granular permissions for media update. I don't have a solution currently but I am going to notify the app developers. 

kitkates
First Poster
Options

Same! Waiting for a solution....

0 Likes